Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nasrallah wants a blog too


After Green Helmet Guy, dear friend and main propagandist of my Terror organization Hezballa, has started his own blog, and then White T-Shirt Guy also started a blog and finally my man at Reuters Adnan Hajj began giving Photoshop lessons on his blog.. I thought it's time for me, The head figure of Hezbolla, Hassan Nasralla to have a blog in which I can share my twisted view of reality with the world. your more than welcome to comment and give your two cents or 4,127,326$.. cheque is good, cash is better.. you know what, I make you a deal, do you need katyusha?

just make sure you come back... I'll be here in my bunker.

3 comments:

Blogger Lenten Pilgrim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16/8/06 06:03  
Blogger Lenten Pilgrim said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to remove my comment. I'm new at this.

All I said was, Congratulations for your presence on the blogosphere and the universe of mockery. Thank you for helping to provide some perspective and some proportionate response to the insanity of Islamic fascism.

16/8/06 06:06  
Blogger Hassan said...

Don't worry about your deleted comment, it shall be a shaheed in name of Allaaaah.

Eventually all of the blogosphere will be ours.. if they don't come in peace we'll send self-distructing viruses to attack the remainning blogs!
ahhhhahhahh...

16/8/06 12:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home